GW Team Builder Forum
Oktober 18, 2017, 05:33:52 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News: Neues Forum online!

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Einloggen Registrieren  
Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Feedback/suggestion  (Gelesen 10736 mal)
pronoob5

« am: November 08, 2008, 23:44:37 »

I have a suggestion:

When I save a build, can you save the player assignments?

Can you show the enchant/hex/weapon sign on the skills?
Xanon
Administrator

« Antworten #1 am: Februar 16, 2009, 17:29:33 »

Hi,

it is by design that player assignments are not saved. The reason behind that is that builds are used for quite a while, while player assignments change fast, sometimes every game. So for most players, saving them makes no sense.
dark zestar

« Antworten #2 am: März 03, 2009, 18:32:24 »

i know it is supposed that you already have all those skills if you have already advanced enought to start thinking on build a "team build" but this tool can be very useful to player looking for a better way find the skills combination before to go hunt them, so we need more spesific information like where to get it, the name of the giver atc,in less words, the same information we can find on wiki. it that is not posible in the next version at least add a linkl to open the wiki page describing the skills
dark zestar

« Antworten #3 am: März 03, 2009, 18:41:32 »

filter function is very nice and have almost all we need to select the skills we are looking for, but after you set some filters like "spells,Earth Prayer,Nightfall". and close the filter window, there is no single label or message reminding you that you are actually seing "spells,Earth Prayer,Nightfall".

that simple "show the filter options you already selected in the main window".

thanks.
dark zestar

« Antworten #4 am: März 03, 2009, 22:52:02 »

skill icons have a little mark depending if they are spell, hex, lead strike etc... please add this details to icos as they are in the game just to know more details about them before to add or click on them.

sorry for add to many request as they are maybe already added on other forums or in the new version,. but there is no way for me to know.

thanks in advance and keep doing the good work.

regards.

Xanon
Administrator

« Antworten #5 am: März 07, 2009, 18:52:54 »

i know it is supposed that you already have all those skills if you have already advanced enought to start thinking on build a "team build" but this tool can be very useful to player looking for a better way find the skills combination before to go hunt them, so we need more spesific information like where to get it, the name of the giver atc,in less words, the same information we can find on wiki. it that is not posible in the next version at least add a linkl to open the wiki page describing the skill

This feature is already included - right-click on a skill's description and select "Show Wiki Page" from the popup menu Smiley
arlith

« Antworten #6 am: Juni 20, 2009, 13:30:43 »

please add a way to distribute attribute points. i want to be able to click the class and select "attributes" or something like that, then it will list in one column the four primary and three secondary skills, in the second column have + and - buttons and a box showing the current attribute level, in the third column labeled "headpiece" will have 4 check boxes, on in line with each primary (you can only have one checked at a time). and that will give the +1 from that, then another column showing runes with the same +/- buttons that goes up to 3 for superiors. then at the end put a TOTAL column. at the top or bottom of the screen, put attribute points remaining.

this is already built into template codes, so why cant we adjust it here? oh, and this should override attribute levels chosen the other way, so after doing this, you can see what the actual character's skills would look like exactly.
Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: